Send Mail

This Item Can Be Shipped.

Model : V3

Brand : 404

Color : Green

Year : 2017

Size : 12'6" x 27.5"

Type : SUP - Race

12'6" x 27.5" 228.8 Liters FULL DETAILS "Best all-around racing board whether it's pure-glass flat water or knee-high chop. I've won more races on this board than anything other." - Danny Ching The V3 is the best all-around race board available and is a proven winner. Years of testing, improving, and innovating board design created the V3. The signature "Square Rail" provides it's well-known Primary & Secondary Stability*. Unlike other boards, the nose glides slightly above the waterline allowing it not be affected by wind chop and other board wake. *Primary Stability = Initial stability felt from centered and balanced position i.e. How stable a board feels when you first stand on it. *Secondary Stability = Amount of stability felt once the board is off axis and has begun to tilt i.e. How stable a board feels once you are off balance. Most other race boards only have a primary stability. 404 Handle and Self Regulating Air Vent FCS molded Micro-Dot SUP Traction FCS SUP Series Touring 9.0 Fin Board Construction + 1 lb EPS Foam (with carbon fiber stringer) + 5.7 oz Carbon Fiber + 4 oz Fiberglass